If you have read the three gifts, some may think 'what's next?'
I found many beautiful books to read, but at first I thought it might be too much. However, later I discovered some of God's blessings that made me want read more, instead of feeling the burden to read. Here is the foundation of the three gifts that recomend a further journey (reading) closer to God. The structure is based on the recommended order to read and how they are related to each other. It may be edited/added in future. You can find them on Book Library - Maranatha Media . May they bless you very much!
The Three Gifts:
- How the Comforter changed my life, connected to Identity Wars
- The Comparison (an open way to the Spirit of Christ and how silence is golden), related to The Holy Spirit the Comforter
- Understanding the relationship between the Father and the Son through Their Image
- Father and Son Foundational Articles
- Is it really so strange to believe that Jesus is the liberal begotten Son of God?
Inspecting the Heart:
- The Mirror and the Lie